- Working in Business Development you will be involved in pitching and presenting at boardroom level. This could include presentations to Decision makers and will require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more clients.
- Business Development involves scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- A Business Developer will work on client follow-up activities.
- Maintaining client relationships and ensuring client loyalty through excellent service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role within Business Development
Key skills and qualifications of a Business Developer role:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
- Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
- Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
Mail us your resume at email@example.com